Using this website
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of.
Unless otherwise stated, T&H Consulting and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on T&H Consulting. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sell, rent or sub-license material from
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from
- Redistribute content from T&H Consulting (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading;(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of T&H Consulting’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Proceeding the order
The “Proceed to checkout” button will take you through a very quick, user-friendly online application system where you enter your personal data and select a payment method. Once a Service or Course has been chosen by the Client and a deposit has been paid through the Website, you will receive a confirmation email. Upon receipt of a confirmation letter, the Client must verify the accuracy of the order details. In the event of erroneous or inaccurate data, the Client shall immediately contact a representative of T&H Consulting through the form on the Website or email on email@example.com. By placing an order with us through Website, Client agrees with the Terms and other additional conditions that may apply to Service or Course. Client agrees to familiarize themselves with the particular Terms on the Website on the page of the Service/Course and T&C, as well as in the agreement and letter confirming the reservation. The Clients order is considered confirmed only after making a deposit and receiving a confirmation letter and Agreement. A letter of enrollment in the course is sent only after deposit is paid. If no full payment is made before the required payment date indicated on the Client’s personal Agreement, the reservation is cancelled and the funds are returned according to Section “Cancellations and refunds” below. Payment is made in GB Pounds (GBP). T&H Consulting does not set a payment currency exchange rate. The currency exchange rate is set by the bank that issued the Client’s card or set at the rate of the payment system, depending on the payment method selected. The Client undertakes to pay all expenses for a bank transfer and any fees of their bank (including currency exchange) or any costs associated with paying a credit card so that the recipient receives full payment to the account. The payment date is the date the payment is received in the beneficiary’s bank account/payment system. Clients required to be in possession of evidence and KYC should consider that the Service will be provided only after full receipt of all accompanying documents. You are obliged to keep us informed of any changes of address, your personal contact details, and any new details of the current case. If the Client has any questions regarding their order, they can contact a representative of T&H Consulting through the Website, Livechat, phone call or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and refunds
We don’t have many people change or cancel but in the event, it does occur we want to let you know exactly how it will work.
Customer Cancellations – Services
Full refund (except a 5% – processing fee) if the payment was made erroneously, but the next conditions were followed:
- You didn’t have any contact with T&H Consulting specialist.
- Refund request was sent within 24 hours of the transaction
70% refund if you cancel the services, which have been partially paid, as well as services, including discount, but only if the Services have not been performed.
In any other case, a one-time payment is non-refundable under any circumstances.
T&H Consulting Cancellations – Services
Terms will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the services or the termination of the relation between the parties as described below:
- After 30 calendar days when the client does not provide the documentation requested by the Company,
- The date when the last financial institution, tribunal, court and/or Merchant evaluating a Dispute makes a final decision on the outcome of the Dispute, provided that the services of T&H. Consulting should not exceed 6 months unless the parties agree in regard of an extension.
- The Consultant reserves the right to terminate the contract without a refund of the fees to which is entitled under the Terms when:
– You fail to provide any documentation requested to you within 30 calendar days.
– We are unable to reach you via your contact details for 15 consecutive business days.
– You receive the payment pursuant to a settlement agreement or a final judgement of a court or tribunal charged with ruling upon or arbitrating all or a portion of your dispute(s).
– You provide any misleading or false information to us.
– You hide relevant information to your case.
– You fail to pay any invoice issued in accordance with the terms of the Agreement within 30 days after the date of issuance.
– If under any circumstances you hide any partial or total recovery of your loss.
– You fail to inform us about documentation, letters or phone calls relevant to your case and done by yourself without the approval of your personal agent.